About:

My two Etsy shops, Furniture Alchemy and Alchemy Home Decor are inspired by vintage, rustic tones with a modern twist. I love creating one-of-a-kind accents for the home, and dabble in a little bit of everything DIY!

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Summer to Fall

 I'm back at work (what?!) and ready (I guess...) for the new school year teaching 7th and 8th grade....July and August flew by so fast!  I'm loving the temperature change here in Northern Virginia this morning....fall has arrived!

The biggest announcement, that I can't believe I haven't posted about yet, is that I opened a second Etsy shop :-)  Don't worry, Furniture Alchemy is still going strong; but I needed another outlet to sell some smaller, handmade items, so Alchemy Home Decor  came about!


So, I've been super busy trying to fill up that shop and getting better at my sewing skills! But, Furniture Alchemy has been keeping me busy too! Here are a few pieces that I worked on over the summer:
This piece was featured on the Country Chic Paint blog a few weeks back! You can read about my process here and see more photos:
http://www.countrychicpaint.com/blog/vintage-chic-dresser-guest-post/

I love both of these pieces, but they sold right away! I just had to toss them in the post because they are so cute :-)

This piece is still available! You can purchase it here in my Etsy shop!



What did you create this summer? Share your summer projects with me on Facebook and Instagram (@alchemyfurniture)  using #alchemy 

Happy September!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Furniture Alchemy on Etsy!