About:

My two Etsy shops, Furniture Alchemy and Alchemy Home Decor are inspired by vintage, rustic tones with a modern twist. I love creating one-of-a-kind accents for the home, and dabble in a little bit of everything DIY!

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Modern Masters Photo Contest

Two posts in one weekend?! I know, that is a very rare occasion around here!
This time, I need your help :-)

I've entered one of my latest pieces in a Facebook photo contest being run by Modern Masters
Here's one of my blog posts from last month, which shoes some of the pieces that I've painted using their products:
http://www.furniturealchemy.blogspot.com/2014/03/rustic-industrial-and-glam.html

Their Facebook photo contest is open until April 28th, and the winner will receive $250 worth of MM products (which you guys know that I'd die to have!), so if you have a minute, please check out this link and vote for us, it is greatly appreciated!!

http://bit.ly/1nuZuV5

This is the piece that I've entered into the contest! A custom vanity and chair painted in "Silver" and "Lilac"! 


1 comment:

  1. Your vanity is gorg! I think I would like to try the paint on some of my furniture. Keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete

Furniture Alchemy on Etsy!